Princeprince (prins),USA pronunciation n.
- a nonreigning male member of a royal family.
- [Hist.]a sovereign or monarch;
- (in Great Britain) a son or grandson (if the child of a son) of a king or queen.
- the English equivalent of any of various titles of nobility in other countries.
- a holder of such a title.
- the ruler of a small state, as one actually or nominally subordinate to a suzerain: Monaco is ruled by a prince.
- a person or thing that is chief or preeminent in any class, group, etc.: a merchant prince.
- a person possessing admirably fine and genial characteristics: He is a prince of a man.
WilliamWil•liam (wil′yəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter W.
- a male given name: from Germanic words meaning "will'' and "helmet.''
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
KateKate (kāt),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Katherine or Catherine.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Prince William And Kate Wedding Ring #3 Business Insider UK. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1095 x 548. It's file size is just 97 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Prince William And Kate Wedding Ring.
You've got a lengthy-term plan to undergo a critical connection with a companion? Prior to starting preparing to transfer to marriage, needless to say you've to think to apply for that Prince William And Kate Wedding Ring #3 Business Insider UK. One is really a requirement before you implement is always to pick a band that satisfies your needs should.
Determine Design Band and Product. Picking a ring style contemporary minimalist style is highly recommended for folks who need to get an engagement ring at an affordable value inside the case. Match up against the basic lavish ring of diamonds around the circumference of the band. Vintage band design versions generally have bigger prices weighed against modern design. Take advantage of the 0% payment service using a creditcard from your bank the correct provider to get a band to offer and arrange your spending cash-flow in the foreseeable future!
Establish the sort Diamonds. In selecting a stone in this segment the required precision. Since diamonds possess a selection of shapes and sorts it is. Where the parts were rather challenging because there are some details that must be regarded to buy a diamond ring this can be. You'll be able to request colleagues who already have encounter in buying a band to apply, if you should be undecided.