RussianRus•sian (rush′ən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Russia, its people, or their language.
- a native or inhabitant of Russia.
- a member of a Slavic people, the dominant ethnic group in the Russian Federation, whose historical homeland lies along the upper Volga and Oka rivers and adjacent areas.
- the Slavic language of this people, written in the Cyrillic alphabet: the official language of Russia or the Russian Federation. Abbr.: Russ, Russ.
- [Informal.]See Russian dressing.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Goldgold (gōld),USA pronunciation n.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
Howdy there, this blog post is about Russian Wedding Ring 18ct Gold ( Russian Gold Wedding Rings #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 855 x 599. This image's file size is just 41 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Russian Gold Wedding Rings.
Besides Russian Wedding Ring 18ct Gold ( Russian Gold Wedding Rings #7), selecting a wedding costume that is superior can also be important for your wedding. Here are some tips about on selecting it. Firstly, you have to understand the human body design. Your system design may be the only basic instructions for determining / choosing the best wedding dress. You are able to know what and the way a wedding attire that satisfies the body when you comprehend your own personal body form.
The best wedding dress will be stunning will constantly form the wedding gown that is right for you, and when used for the shape of your system. This influences the position large, fat that is quick, pear-shaped, has a long neck, huge sides, gear and so on. If you are still in uncertainty, consult the bridal wedding gown developer that is / you what is right for-you.
To conclude, you're able to use Russian Wedding Ring 18ct Gold ( Russian Gold Wedding Rings #7) in certain indicate make your appearance more intriguing.
Understand the shape of a wedding dress. Study a bit of wedding gown shape that's / are traits, once you understand your system condition. The variety of types of wedding dresses like dresses with types of twopiece baseball using a blouse and bodice were wonderful, the designs outfit princess aline, sheath, a marriage costume having a piece of empire, a using a style of a mermaid, a marriage outfit with a style of a direct line, strapless, halter, or additional modifications of wedding dresses.