Discount 2017 New Empire Bohemian Wedding Dresses Cheap Maternity Gown Cap Sleeve Keyhole Lace Up Backless Chiffon Summer Beach Pregnant Bridal Gowns Tea . ( Cheap Dress Wedding #5) Pictures Album
Discountdis•count (v. dis′kount, dis kount′;n., adj. dis′kount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to deduct a certain amount from (a bill, charge, etc.): All bills that are paid promptly will be discounted at two percent.
- to offer for sale or sell at a reduced price: The store discounted all clothing for the sale.
- to advance or lend money with deduction of interest on (commercial paper not immediately payable).
- to purchase or sell (a bill or note) before maturity at a reduction based on the interest for the time it still has to run.
- to leave out of account;
disregard: Even if we discount the irrelevant material, the thesis remains mediocre.
- to allow for exaggeration in (a statement, opinion, etc.): Knowing his political bias they discounted most of his story.
- to take into account in advance, often so as to diminish the effect of: They had discounted the effect of a decline in the stock market.
- to advance or lend money after deduction of interest.
- to offer goods or services at a reduced price.
- the act or an instance of discounting.
- an amount deducted from the usual list price.
- any deduction from the nominal value.
- a payment of interest in advance upon a loan of money.
- the amount of interest obtained by one who discounts.
- an allowance made for exaggeration or bias, as in a report, story, etc.: Even after all the discounts are taken, his story sounds phony.
- at a discount:
- [Com.]below par.
- below the usual list price.
- in low esteem or regard: His excuses were taken at a discount by all who knew him.
- not in demand;
unwanted: Such ancient superstitions are at a discount in a civilized society.
- selling or offered at less than the usual or established price: discount theater tickets.
- selling goods at a discount: a discount drugstore.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
BohemianBo•he•mi•an (bō hē′mē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a native or inhabitant of Bohemia.
- (usually l.c.) a person, as an artist or writer, who lives and acts free of regard for conventional rules and practices.
- the Czech language, esp. as spoken in Bohemia.
- a Gypsy.
- of or pertaining to Bohemia, its people, or their language.
- (usually l.c.) pertaining to or characteristic of the unconventional life of a bohemian.
- living a wandering or vagabond life, as a Gypsy.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Dressesdress (dres),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., dressed or drest, dress•ing.
- an outer garment for women and girls, consisting of bodice and skirt in one piece.
garb: The dress of the 18th century was colorful.
- formal attire.
- a particular form of appearance;
- outer covering, as the plumage of birds.
- of or for a dress or dresses.
- of or for a formal occasion.
- requiring formal dress.
- to put clothing upon.
- to put formal or evening clothes on.
- to trim;
adorn: to dress a store window; to dress a Christmas tree.
- to design clothing for or sell clothes to.
- to comb out and do up (hair).
- to cut up, trim, and remove the skin, feathers, viscera, etc., from (an animal, meat, fowl, or flesh of a fowl) for market or for cooking (often fol. by out when referring to a large animal): We dressed three chickens for the dinner. He dressed out the deer when he got back to camp.
- to prepare (skins, fabrics, timber, stone, ore, etc.) by special processes.
- to apply medication or a dressing to (a wound or sore).
- to make straight;
bring (troops) into line: to dress ranks.
- to make (stone, wood, or other building material) smooth.
- to cultivate (land, fields, etc.).
- [Theat.]to arrange (a stage) by effective placement of properties, scenery, actors, etc.
- to ornament (a vessel) with ensigns, house flags, code flags, etc.: The bark was dressed with masthead flags only.
- to prepare or bait (a fishhook) for use.
- to prepare (bait, esp. an artificial fly) for use.
- to fit (furniture) around and between pages in a chase prior to locking it up.
- to supply with accessories, optional features, etc.: to have one's new car fully dressed.
- to clothe or attire oneself;
put on one's clothes: Wake up and dress, now!
- to put on or wear formal or fancy clothes: to dress for dinner.
- to come into line, as troops.
- to align oneself with the next soldier, marcher, dancer, etc., in line.
- dress down:
- to reprimand;
- to thrash;
- to dress informally or less formally: to dress down for the shipboard luau.
- dress ship:
- to decorate a ship by hoisting lines of flags running its full length.
- [U.S. Navy.]to display the national ensigns at each masthead and a larger ensign on the flagstaff.
- dress up:
- to put on one's best or fanciest clothing;
dress relatively formally: They were dressed up for the Easter parade.
- to dress in costume or in another person's clothes: to dress up in Victorian clothing; to dress up as Marie Antoinette.
- to embellish or disguise, esp. in order to make more appealing or acceptable: to dress up the facts with colorful details.
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Maternityma•ter•ni•ty (mə tûr′ni tē),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of being a mother;
- motherly quality;
- a section of a hospital devoted to the care of women at childbirth and of their newborn infants.
- of, pertaining to, or for the period in which a woman is pregnant or has just given birth to a child.
- for mothers during and after childbirth or for the care of their newborn babies: a maternity hospital.
- for wear by pregnant women: maternity clothes.
Gowngown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Capcap1 (kap),USA pronunciation n., v., capped, cap•ping.
- a close-fitting covering for the head, usually of soft supple material and having no visor or brim.
- a brimless head covering with a visor, as a baseball cap.
- a headdress denoting rank, occupation, religious order, or the like: a nurse's cap.
- mortarboard (def. 2).
- [Math.]the symbol ∩, used to indicate the intersection of two sets. Cf. intersection (def. 3a).
- anything resembling or suggestive of a covering for the head in shape, use, or position: a cap on a bottle.
- a maximum limit, as one set by law or agreement on prices, wages, spending, etc., during a certain period of time;
ceiling: a 9 percent cap on pay increases for this year.
- [Mycol.]the pileus of a mushroom.
- [Bot.]calyptra (def. 1).
- [Mining.]a short, horizontal beam at the top of a prop for supporting part of a roof.
- a percussion cap.
- a selection for a representative team, usually for a national squad.
- a noise-making device for toy pistols, made of a small quantity of explosive wrapped in paper or other thin material.
- [Naut.]a fitting of metal placed over the head of a spar, as a mast or bowsprit, and having a collar for securing an additional spar.
- a new tread applied to a worn pneumatic tire.
- [Archit.]a capital.
- [Carpentry.]a metal plate placed over the iron of a plane to break the shavings as they rise.
- [Fox Hunting.]See capping fee.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a contraceptive diaphragm.
- cap in hand, humbly;
in supplication: He went to his father cap in hand and begged his forgiveness.
- set one's cap for, to pursue as being a potential mate.
- to provide or cover with or as if with a cap.
- to complete.
- follow up with something as good or better;
outdo: to cap one joke with another.
- to serve as a cap, covering, or top to;
- to put a maximum limit on (prices, wages, spending, etc.).
- [Brit. Sports.]to select (a player) for a representative team.
- [Fox Hunting.]to hunt with a hunting club of which one is not a member, on payment of a capping fee.
Sleevesleeve (slēv),USA pronunciation n., v., sleeved, sleev•ing.
- the part of a garment that covers the arm, varying in form and length but commonly tubular.
- an envelope, usually of paper, for protecting a phonograph record.
- [Mach.]a tubular piece, as of metal, fitting over a rod or the like.
- laugh up or in one's sleeve, to be secretly amused or contemptuous;
laugh inwardly: to laugh up one's sleeve at someone's affectations.
- have something up one's sleeve, to have a secret plan, scheme, opinion, or the like: I could tell by her sly look that she had something up her sleeve.
- to furnish with sleeves.
- [Mach.]to fit with a sleeve;
join or fasten by means of a sleeve.
Keyholekey•hole (kē′hōl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a hole for inserting a key in a lock, esp. one in the shape of a circle with a rectangle having a width smaller than the diameter of the circle projecting from the bottom.
- Also called key. [Basketball.]the area at each end of the court that is bounded by two lines extending from the end line parallel to and equidistant from the sidelines and terminating in a circle around the foul line.
- extremely private or intimate, esp. with reference to information gained as if by peeping through a keyhole.
- snooping and intrusive: a keyhole investigator.
Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Backlessback1 (bak),USA pronunciation n.
- the rear part of the human body, extending from the neck to the lower end of the spine.
- the part of the body of animals corresponding to the human back.
- the rear portion of any part of the body: the back of the head.
- the whole body, with reference to clothing: the clothes on his back.
- ability for labor;
endurance: He put his back into the task.
- the part opposite to or farthest from the front;
the rear part: the back of a hall.
- the part that forms the rear of any object or structure: the back of a chair.
- the part that covers the back: the back of a jacket.
- the spine or backbone: The fall broke his back.
- any rear part of an object serving to support, protect, etc.: the back of a binder.
- the forward side of a propeller blade (opposed to face).
- [Aeron.]the top part or upper surface of an aircraft, esp. of its fuselage.
- [Bookbinding.]the edge of a book formed where its sections are bound together.
- the backs, grounds along the River Cam in back of certain colleges at Cambridge University in England: noted for their great beauty.
- the upper side of a joist, rafter, handrail, etc.
- the area of interior wall between a window stool and the floor.
- the roof of a stope or drift.
- a player whose regular position is behind that of players who make initial contact with the opposing team, as behind the forward line in football or nearest the player's own goal in polo.
- the position occupied by this player.
- be flat on one's back:
- to be helpless or beaten: He's flat on his back after a long succession of failures.
- to be confined to one's bed because of illness.
- behind one's back, in one's absence;
without one's knowledge;
secretly: I'd rather talk to him about it directly than discuss it behind his back.
- break someone's back, to cause a person to fail, esp. to cause to become bankrupt: His family's extravagance is breaking his back.
- break the back of:
- to complete the principal or hardest part of (a project, one's work, etc.): He finally broke the back of the problem.
- to overcome;
defeat: They broke the back of our union.
- get off one's back, [Informal.]to cease to find fault with or to disturb someone: The fight started when they wouldn't get off my back.
- get one's back up, to become annoyed;
take offense: She gets her back up whenever someone mentions her family's influence.
- have one's back to the wall, to be in a difficult or hopeless situation.
- in back of, behind: He hid in back of the billboard. What could be in back of his strange behavior?Also, back of.
- on one's back, finding fault with or disturbing someone: The boss is always on my back about promptness.
- pat on the back. See pat 1 (defs. 6, 10).
- stab in the back. See stab (def. 13).
- turn one's back on:
- to forsake or neglect: He was unable to turn his back on any suffering creature.
- to leave behind, as in anger.
- to support, as with authority, influence, help, or money (often fol. by up): to back a candidate; to back up a theory with facts.
- to bet on: to back a horse in the race.
- to cause to move backward (often fol. by up): to back a car.
- to furnish with a back: to back a book.
- to lie at the back of;
form a back or background for: a beach backed by hills.
- to provide with an accompaniment: a singer backed by piano and bass.
- to get upon the back of;
- to write or print on the back of;
- [Carpentry.]to attach strips of wood to the upper edge of (a joist or rafter) to bring it to a desired level.
- to alter the position of (a sail) so that the wind will strike the forward face.
- to brace (yards) in backing a sail.
- to reinforce the hold of (an anchor) by means of a smaller one attached to it and dropped farther away.
- to go or move backward (often fol. by up).
- (of wind) to change direction counterclockwise (opposed to veer).
- back and fill:
- [Naut.]to trim the sails of a boat so that the wind strikes them first on the forward and then on the after side.
- to change one's opinion or position;
- back and forth, [South Midland U.S.]
- to go back and forth, as in running errands or visiting: He spent the day backing and forthing to the post office.
- to work in an aimless or ineffective way;
expend effort with little result.
- back away, to retreat;
withdraw: They gradually began to back away from their earlier opinion.
- back down, to abandon an argument, opinion, or claim;
retreat: He backed down as soon as a member of the audience challenged his assertion.
- back off:
- to back down: Now that the time for action had arrived, it was too late to back off.
- to reverse (the spindle) in mule spinning prior to winding on the newly spun length of yarn.
- back out or out of, to fail to keep an engagement or promise;
abandon: Two entrants have backed out of competing in the marathon. You can't back out now.
- back up:
- to bring (a stream of traffic) to a standstill: A stalled car backed up traffic for miles.
- [Printing.]to print a sheet again on its other side.
- [Printing.]to fill in (the thin copper shell of an electrotype) with metal in order to strengthen it.
- to move backward: Back up into the garage.
- to reinforce: We backed up the cardboard with slats so it wouldn't fall down.
- to support or confirm: He backed up my story and they let us go.
- to duplicate (a file or a program) as a precaution against failure.
- back up for, [Australian Informal.]to return for more of, as another helping of food.
- back water:
- [Naut.]to reverse the direction of a vessel.
- to retreat from a position;
withdraw an opinion: I predict that the council will back water on the tax issue.
- situated at or in the rear: at the back door; back fence.
- far away or removed from the front or main area, position, or rank;
remote: back settlements.
- belonging to the past: back files; back issues.
- in arrears;
overdue: back pay.
- coming or going back;
moving backward: back current.
- [Navig.]reciprocal (def. 7).
- (of a speech sound) produced with the tongue articulating in the back part of the mouth, as in either of the sounds of go.
Chiffonchif•fon (shi fon′, shif′on),USA pronunciation n.
- a sheer fabric of silk, nylon, or rayon in plain weave.
- any women's dress ornament, as ribbon or lace.
- (of dresses, scarves, etc.) resembling or made of chiffon.
- (in cooking) having a light, frothy texture, as certain pies and cakes containing beaten egg whites.
Summersum•mer1 (sum′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the season between spring and autumn, in the Northern Hemisphere from the summer solstice to the autumnal equinox, and in the Southern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox.
- the period comprising the months of June, July, and August in the U.S., and from the middle of May to the middle of August in Great Britain.
- a period of hot, usually sunny weather: We had no real summer last year.
- the hotter half of the year (opposed to winter): They spend the summers in New Hampshire and the winters in Florida.
- the period of finest development, perfection, or beauty previous to any decline: the summer of life.
- a whole year as represented by this season: a girl of fifteen summers.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of summer: Iced tea is a summer drink.
- appropriate for or done during the summer: summer clothes; summer sports.
- having the weather or warmth of summer: summer days in late October.
- to spend or pass the summer: They summered in Maine.
- to keep, feed, or manage during the summer: Sheep are summered in high pastures.
- to make summerlike.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Pregnantpreg•nant1 (preg′nənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- having a child or other offspring developing in the body;
with child or young, as a woman or female mammal.
- fraught, filled, or abounding (usually fol. by with): a silence pregnant with suspense.
- teeming or fertile;
rich (often fol. by in): a mind pregnant in ideas.
- full of meaning;
highly significant: a pregnant utterance.
- of great importance or potential;
momentous: a pregnant moment in the history of the world.
Bridalbrid•al (brīd′l),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, for, or pertaining to a bride or a wedding: a bridal gown.
- a wedding.
- [Archaic.]a wedding feast.
Gownsgown (goun),USA pronunciation n.
- a woman's dress or robe, esp. one that is full-length.
- dressing gown.
- See evening gown.
- a loose, flowing outer garment in any of various forms, worn by a man or woman as distinctive of office, profession, or status: an academic gown.
- the student and teaching body in a university or college town.
- to dress in a gown.
Teatea (tē),USA pronunciation n.
- the dried and prepared leaves of a shrub, Camellia sinensis, from which a somewhat bitter, aromatic beverage is prepared by infusion in hot water.
- the shrub itself, extensively cultivated in China, Japan, India, etc., and having fragrant white flowers. Cf. tea family.
- the beverage so prepared, served hot or iced.
- any kind of leaves, flowers, etc., so used, or any plant yielding them.
- any of various infusions prepared from the leaves, flowers, etc., of other plants, and used as beverages or medicines.
- See beef bouillon.
- any meal, whether a light snack or one consisting of several courses, eaten in the late afternoon or in the evening;
any meal other than dinner, eaten after the middle of the afternoon.
- an afternoon reception at which tea is served.
- one's cup of tea, something suitable, appropriate, or attractive to one: Horror movies and westerns are just not my cup of tea.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Discount 2017 New Empire Bohemian Wedding Dresses Cheap Maternity Gown Cap Sleeve Keyhole Lace Up Backless Chiffon Summer Beach Pregnant Bridal Gowns Tea . ( Cheap Dress Wedding #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 680 x 653. It's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You want to download This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Cheap Dress Wedding.
Everyone knows that they have to decorate the dining table for a wedding dinner. Cheap Dress Wedding are generally employed contain candles and flowers. As a way to make you the design is essential along with the visitors asked to wait while attending your wedding, and comfy. There are numerous wedding decorating tips that one may employ on your big day that is such.
Listed here are seven significant things that's frequently ignored when developing and generating Cheap Dress Wedding.
Creating a Special Wedding Decorations At Access. The entrance for your wedding will be the first thing seen directly by the friends that are invited, and the first impression will be provided by it before the marriage. We advocate that you just make use of an attractive and distinctive decor within this segment. Use trees or flowers on either part of the access as part of the decor and put in photograph structures and a several blooms in the hall to carry on to become a spectacular impact of the marriage ceremony.