Superiorsu•pe•ri•or (sə pēr′ē ər, sŏŏ-),USA pronunciation adj.
- higher in station, rank, degree, importance, etc.: a superior officer.
- above the average in excellence, merit, intelligence, etc.: superior math students.
- of higher grade or quality: superior merchandise.
- greater in quantity or amount: superior numbers.
- showing a consciousness or feeling of being better than or above others: superior airs.
- not yielding or susceptible (usually fol. by to): to be superior to temptation.
- higher in place or position: We moved our camp to superior ground.
- situated above some other organ.
- (of a calyx) seeming to originate from the top of the ovary.
- (of an ovary) free from the calyx.
- (of an organ or part)
- higher in place or position;
situated above another.
- toward the head. Cf. inferior (def. 7).
- written or printed high on a line of text, as the "2'' in a2b;
superscript. Cf. inferior (def. 9).
- one superior to another.
- Also called superscript. a superior letter, number, or symbol. Cf. inferior (def. 11).
- [Eccles.]the head of a monastery, convent, or the like.
Platinumplat•i•num (plat′n əm, plat′nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a heavy, grayish-white, highly malleable and ductile metallic element, resistant to most chemicals, practically unoxidizable except in the presence of bases, and fusible only at extremely high temperatures: used for making chemical and scientific apparatus, as a catalyst in the oxidation of ammonia to nitric acid, and in jewelry. Symbol: Pt;
at. wt.: 195.09;
at. no.: 78;
sp. gr.: 21.5 at 20°C.
- a light, metallic gray with very slight bluish tinge when compared with silver.
- made of platinum.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of one million copies.
Bandband1 (band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Jewelryjew•el•ry ( jo̅o̅′əl rē),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] jew′el•ler•y.
- articles of gold, silver, precious stones, etc., for personal adornment.
- any ornaments for personal adornment, as necklaces or cuff links, including those of base metals, glass, plastic, or the like.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Superior Platinum Band Wedding Ring #1 Isadoras Antique Jewelry. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 882 x 705. It's file size is only 45 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Platinum Band Wedding Ring.
Beside Superior Platinum Band Wedding Ring #1 Isadoras Antique Jewelry, selecting a correct wedding arrangements will also be important for your wedding. Consequently, here are a few advice on that. Budget, first. Budget funding will be the next issue that you need to contemplate. We advise which you don't pick an aroma of blossoms at a cost that is too expensive, you are able to appear sophisticated however never to devote income that is too much. The recommendations that are top is to select blossoms based on the year as soon as your wedding, as well as no problem finding, the cost will even cheaper.
Superior Platinum Band Wedding Ring #1 Isadoras Antique Jewelry should be in accordance with the topic of the marriage and the spot, and so must not select an arrangement. Should you perform wedding service outdoors like the beach or garden, choose wild flowers and spectacular species.
Motive. Flowers are thought as being a complement for your outfit. If the clothes you have witnessed congested using a selection of decorations, aroma suitable option is not so evident and simple. But when you incorporate gown that is ordinary with no lot of frills, choose an aroma of blooms in brilliant colors.
Aroma. Choose a bouquet of bouquets has dreary flower fragrant fragrance or Stephanotis. Not all blooms have an aromatic smell, by treating fragrance to your attention nevertheless, you can outsmart.