Typetype (tīp),USA pronunciation n., v., typed, typ•ing.
- a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated;
category: a criminal of the most vicious type.
- a thing or person regarded as a member of a class or category;
sort (usually fol. by of ): This is some type of mushroom.
- a person, regarded as reflecting or typifying a certain line of work, environment, etc.: a couple of civil service types.
- a thing or person that represents perfectly or in the best way a class or category;
model: the very type of a headmaster.
- a rectangular piece or block, now usually of metal, having on its upper surface a letter or character in relief.
- such pieces or blocks collectively.
- a similar piece in a typewriter or the like.
- such pieces collectively.
- a printed character or printed characters: a headline in large type.
- face (defs. 19b, c).
- a genus or species that most nearly exemplifies the essential characteristics of a higher group.
- the one or more specimens on which the description and naming of a species is based.
- the inherited features of an animal or breed that are favorable for any given purpose: dairy type.
- a strain, breed, or variety of animal, or a single animal, belonging to a specific kind.
- [Logic, Ling.]Also called type-word. the general form of a word, expression, symbol, or the like in contrast to its particular instances: The type "and'' in "red and white and blue'' has two separate tokens.Cf. token (def. 8).
- the pattern or model from which something is made.
- an image or figure produced by impressing or stamping, as the principal figure or device on either side of a coin or medal.
- a distinctive or characteristic mark or sign.
- a symbol of something in the future, as an Old Testament event serving as a prefiguration of a New Testament event.
- See blood group.
- to write on a typewriter;
typewrite or keyboard.
- to reproduce in type or in print.
- to ascertain the type of (a blood or tissue sample).
- to typecast.
- to be a type or symbol of;
- to represent prophetically;
- to typewrite.
Howdy there, this image is about Offset Type (attractive Minimalist Wedding Invitations #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 660 x 825. This post's file size is only 84 KB. If You ought to save This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Minimalist Wedding Invitations.
The marriage date has been arranged. It really is time for you to design a marriage occasion yes. One of these is picking a Offset Type (attractive Minimalist Wedding Invitations #3) for the woman. For ladies, the marriage outfit is vital to get a wedding gown comfortable and nice can be quite a large confidence boost.
Nevertheless, the more choices wedding gown style, the perplexed what type to choose. Hmm, do not be perplexed. We'll allow you to fix your distress in selecting a Offset Type (attractive Minimalist Wedding Invitations #3) with a few of these tips, for the pleased evening.
Choosing the type that is right. Seeking motivation fashion bridal dress on the internet and periodicals are expected. Nevertheless, you have to know your own personal desires: whether the attire is chosen newfangled traditional or modern, strapless, short or longsleeve newfangled. Equally significant, modify the costume with all the event's spot and time. Don't need any newfangled sporting a strapless attire once the event is used outdoors through the night. One - the main one a cold was really caught by you from the cold.
Prepare a budget. The first thing would be to prepare the budget. We inspire you to set a budget that try to find dresses that are in the budget-range you designate and works. Typically brides who do not set a budget, is going to be 'black eye' pick the weddingdress design more desirable and distress prior to the weddingday.